About the Test
GRE refers to an internationally conducted and widely accepted standardized test that is taken by students across the world to gain admission to post-graduate programs, such as Ph.D. and MS (Master of Science) in universities. It is conducted at multiple centers and on multiple testing dates across the year. The major sections at present are: Analytical Writing Assessment, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning.
For more information, you can visit the official website: www.ets.org/gre.
The course contains:
1. Introductory videos to guide you regarding the structure of the test, pacing through the sections, adaptive nature of the sections, the scoring pattern, and basic test-taking skills
2. Concept videos that you can watch to clarify fundamental concepts in AWA (Issue and Argument Essays), Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning sections
3. Strategy videos that cover different GRE sections and mention how to process a question, solve it within a particular time-frame, keep track of your performance so far, manage the scratch work, eliminate the incorrect options, and verify your answer
4. Practice questions divided topic-wise so that you can time yourself and then review your performance
5. Vocabulary videos that are guaranteed to prepare you to the fullest extent for the Verbal Reasoning sections
6. Live sessions
7. Doubt support: You can post your doubts in the forum. You can also email us your doubts if you want them to be solved during the live session.
All GRE topics are covered in this course. The videos are arranged topic-wise.
We recommend the following as accompaniments to this course: GRE Official Guide (the latest version is suggested, but older versions can also be used) and GRE PowerPrep software (available online) for section-adaptive practice tests.
Contact us at [email protected] for any clarification or any queries.
Pushpinder has more than 5 years of experience in preparing students for various standardized and competitive entrance tests. He cofounded Perfect Scores. He has international work experience in countries such as USA, New Zealand, U.A.E and India. He plays an active role in curriculum development at Perfect Scores. He has also worked in multinational corporations that prepare students for these tests on a large scale. Along with managing Perfect Scores he is also pursuing Ph.D. (Marketing) at Iowa State University, USA.
"5 Million Views"
"7 Million Minutes of Learning"
"This is to thank you both for all your assistance and time in helping me with my master's preparation ... I received 5 admits out of the 7 universities that I applied to, and finally decided to join University of Texas at Dallas this Fall,2016 for Master's ... The perfect score videos that you both have put together are amazing and really helpful.The subscription charges are also very minimal.I have recommended all my friends to subscribe perfect score for gmat/gre ... Also I am grateful to preetinder for editing my SOP so well.Your help was greatly appreciated.
Please Convey my gratitude and wishes to Preetinder ... Wishing you both the best for your future endeavors! "
"I would like to thank you. This little trick helped me a lot, as i was always trying with equations to solve this kind of problems. Again thank you and i hope you keep your good work."
"Superb Sir , I was struggling with these type of question but having watched this video , I feel I am good to go . Thanks a lot .Please do continue sharing more of these stuffs"
"thank you so much for your efforts im sure not many people know these words , you did a great favor may god bless you"