Let us help you in adding that extra dazzle to your application essay so that your profile outshines the competition.
The essay is, after all, the only personal component of your application, apart from grades, test scores, transcripts, and recommendations. This is the part where the ball is totally in your court.
This course includes the following:
1. Lots and Lots and Lots of helpful advice regarding
- Formatting, structuring and organizing the layout
- Stylistic elements used to enhance the readability
- Improving coherency and cohesion to capture interest
- Proper presentation of your individuality and personality in to the essay
2. Provision for getting your essays edited that includes
- Up to 5 revisions in total per subscription (You can utilize the number of revisions for one essay or for more than 1 essay)
- Useful insights and extensive feedback on your drafts so that number of revisions can be minimized
- Involvement about details regarding the applicant, needs, desires, aims, ambitions, preferences etc.
3. Examples of
- Excellent application essays
- Ordinary application essays
- Essays that should never be submitted
Disclaimer: No help will be provided in writing the essay at all. The essay is supposed to be an original piece of writing. We can only help in improving and enhancing the essay, and giving guidelines on how to be a better essay writer.
Preetinder manages the verbal content of all the courses at Perfect Scores. She has been preparing students for standardized tests (such as SAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, LNAT, and UKCAT) and other competitive tests (CAT etc) for many years. She has even worked at some of the biggest names in the test preparation industry, including Kaplan and The Princeton Review. In 2012, she decided to venture out and co-founded Perfect Scores. Till today, she has taught hundreds of thousands of students through online classes, videos and in-class courses.
Preetinder also has vast experience in helping students frame their application essays for different programs at various levels. So far, she has helped students for undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral programs in refining their statements and writing samples.
She currently resides in Ames, Iowa and is pursuing a Ph.D. in Business (Marketing Strategy) at Iowa State University.
Types of Essays:
1. Admission Essays
2. Personal Statements
3. Scholarship Essays
4. Letters of Recommendation (Sample formats will be given, but editing is not available as recommenders need to edit at their end)
Enroll using PayUmoney (India Only)
One Year Access: ₹1999
If you pay using PayUmoney then you will get access to the course within 24 hours.
How the process works:
1. You subscribe and join the course
2. You go through all the material that is provided in the course
3. You create the first draft of the essay using inputs from the course and using exercises in the course lectures
4. Revise the draft as best as you can so that we can minimize number of revisions. (You can perform some basic tasks yourself, such as spell-check and a basic grammar check)
5. You submit the first draft and wait for 2 to 3 business days for a revised version.
6. Resubmit if you want to, after looking at the changes suggested. You can also submit another essay. (Remember that there is a limit of 5 revisions per subscription). If you follow all the instructions in the course efficiently, you will need fewer revisions that otherwise.
Note: A lot of feedback will be given to you on the document itself in the form of comments.
> The files need to be a Microsoft Word Document.
> You should always make copies of documents that you submit/receive.