The course contains:
The following is the class schedule:
Class 1: Unorthodox Techniques (Problem Solving)
Class 2: Strategies for Data Sufficiency
Class 3: Inequalities & Absolute Values
Class 4: Statistics
Class 5: Rates
Class 6: Counting
Class 7: Probability
Class 8: Geometry
Class 9: Integrated Reasoning
Class 10: Review Session
- Recordings of your live class is provided
- Access to instant messaging app to interact with instructors
- Priority instructor access
- Access to all GMAT videos (Quant and Verbal)
- GMAT Practice Test Feedback
- Instructor support till you are done with your GMAT
Live Class Timings:
- Live classes are conducted online on Saturday/Sunday at 8:30 AM/2 PM and 10 PM Central Time Zone (USA)
Contact us at [email protected] or +1 515 735 6007 (Phone/Whatsapp) for any clarification or any queries.
Pushpinder has more than 5 years of experience in preparing students for various standardized and competitive entrance tests. He cofounded Perfect Scores. He has international work experience in countries such as USA, New Zealand, U.A.E and India. He plays an active role in curriculum development at Perfect Scores. He has also worked in multinational corporations that prepare students for these tests. Along with managing Perfect Scores he is also pursuing Ph.D. (Marketing) at Iowa State University, USA.
Check out his profile on LinkedIn.