The course contains:
1. Problem Solving Strategies
2. Set Theory
5. Quantitative Comparisons
9. Counting Methods
14. Data Interpretation
- Recordings of your live class is provided
- Access to instant messaging app to interact with instructors
- More than 900 GRE Practice Questions (Topic Wise and Section Wise)
- Priority instructor access
- Access to all GRE videos (Quant and Verbal)
- GRE Practice Test Feedback
- Instructor support till you are done with your GRE
Contact us at [email protected] for any clarification or any queries.
Pushpinder has more than 5 years of experience in preparing students for various standardized and competitive entrance tests. He cofounded Perfect Scores. He has international work experience in countries such as USA, New Zealand, U.A.E and India. He plays an active role in curriculum development at Perfect Scores. He has also worked in multinational corporations that prepare students for these tests. Along with managing Perfect Scores he is also pursuing Ph.D. (Marketing) at Iowa State University, USA.
Check out his profile on LinkedIn.