Using the iOS App as a Student
This article goes over how to use the free Perfect Scores iOS app as a student of a Perfect Scores.
Downloading the iOS App
- Go to the App Store on your device. (The app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.)
- Search for Teachable (or simply click this link to be redirected to the page in the app store).
- Click the +Get button. Click Install. Enter your Apple ID password or Touch ID if prompted.
NOTE: The Teachable iOS app requires iOS 9.0 or later.
Using the iOS App
- After downloading the app, open the app by select the Teachable icon (teal and white “t”) from your iOS homescreen.
- As a new iOS app user, you will be brought to the login screen.
- Enter the email address and password associated with your Perfect Scores account.
- Upon successful login, you will be brought to Perfect Scores and course enrollments.
- Select the course you wish to view, which will bring you inside the course area.
Things You Can Do Inside the App
- Access all your courses on Perfect Scores
- Stream videos and view handouts/worksheets while on the go
- Pick up where you left off: your course progress is automatically synced between the iPhone app and your Teachable school(s)
- Easily jump from lecture to lecture, and course to course
- Complete lectures and track your progress
- This app is only for Perfect Scores GRE, GMAT, CAT and SAT course. This is not for Open Courses.
Troubleshooting and Common Questions
How can I access the course without an app?
A: Our website will work with any mobile browser. So just type the URL and start learning.
Why don't I see a course?
A: Perhaps because you did not enroll in it! Make sure you enrolled in the specific course, not just the overall school.
Why can't I register?
A: You cannot register for courses right now from the iOS app.
How can I adjust the video playback speed?
A: Inside Settings, under Playback Speed.
How can I log into another account?
A: To log into another account, visit Settings in the app. Click Sign Out. Then log back in with your other account.